North Fort Worth Music Academy offers the KiddyKeys program for preschoolers and early childhood students.
Music and Piano For Today’s Young Child KiddyKeys is a great approach to teaching piano and music to young children. In addition to music and movement, KiddyKeys includes:
- Playing Piano play and improvisation
- An introduction to music theory
- Learning about the keyboard layout
- Music history and music appreciation
- Color, shape, and letter recognition
- Life skills and character development
KiddyKeys’ is an energetic lesson experience that enables all types of young learners to easily learn music concepts. Your child will love a play-based early childhood music curriculum that meets the needs of families and students alike. KiddyKeys lays the ideal foundation for an off-the-bench piano lesson experience that is targeted to preschoolers’ attention spans and interests.
KiddyKeys…Making every child a Star!®.